Re: exynos-mixer 14450000.mixer: [drm:exynos_drm_register_dma] *ERROR* Device 14450000.mixer lacks support for IOMMU

@Marek Marczykowski-Górecki : I've recompiled the kernel 6.6 on my ARM Chromebook to test if your patch helped to fix the "black screen" issue. And not,it does not work. Is this expected or is there something wrong with your patch ?