Using 9P between domains

Good morning,

partially share with the « front ».

I am using the following configuration in the front :
p9 = [ ’tag=test,security_model=none,path=/var/lib,backend=back’ ]

When I am on the « front » I do the following :
# modprobe 9pnet_xen

I get the following error in dmesg : "9pfs: probe of 9pfs-0 failed with error -2"

Can someone help me with the configuration of this? Is there any web page which can *really* help?

Thank you!