Re: [ANNOUNCE] Call for agenda items for 1 December Community Call @ 1600 UTC

On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 05:11:36PM +0000, George Dunlap wrote:

> == Dial-in Information ==
> ## Meeting time
> 16:00 - 17:00 UTC
> Further International meeting times:
> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2022&month=12&day=1&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=1234&p2=37&p3=224&p4=179

I guess I have to ask, what is the goal of the Community Call?  Neither
this message, nor the wiki page
(https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Community_Call) say much about the
Community Call.

Varies from place to place, but many places meeting times are more
aspirational than ridged.  As such I felt rather disparaged by being
careful about time, but no (obvious) effort spent prioritizing items.

This seemed to be being pointed out at the end of D.3, which was meant as
low-priority, but was dealt with first purely due to being added first.
Then most of the time was spent on D.4 when D.9 actually seemed a rather
timely issue (the idea to get a bit of consideration before 4.17).

Problem with D.1 being at the start is it was unexpected half the agenda
would be thrown in the garbage due to time.  Could I suggest the 10th as
better?

 \BS (    |         ehem+sigmsg@xxxxxxx  PGP 87145445         |    )   /
8A19\___\_|_/58D2 7E3D DDF4 7BA6 <-PGP-> 41D1 B375 37D0 8714\_|_/___/5445