Re: Ryzen 6000 (Mobile)

Hi Jan,

I've managed to finangle a very unstable environment together

What I'm seeing is the following:

1. All appVMs including dom0 must have 1 core assigned
2. This means I'm able to launch 4 appVMs, as soon as I launch a 5th, it puts all PCIe devices into a bad state
3. If I shut the 5th VM down, I'm able to restart sys-usb for example and "recover" the USB Controller.

I'm not 💯 but I think this means it's a scheduling/core issue?

It almost works 🤦‍♂️

Cheers