Re: [EXTERNAL] Problems starting Xen domU after latest stable update

On Thu, 2021-01-28 at 19:03 -0500, Boris Ostrovsky wrote:
> > I'm using Xen 4.13.1 on the box I've been testing with.
> >
> > I bisected down to this commit, and reverting it does indeed fix my
> > problem.  Well, this commit upstream and it's cherry-picked variants
> > on linux-5.4.y and linux-5.10.y.
>

> You most likely need 5f46400f7a6a4fad635d5a79e2aa5a04a30ffea1. It hit
> Linus tree a few hours ago.

Yeah, apologies for that. I didn't think I was changing anything for PV
and Dom0, so I had only tested as DomU.

I didn't mark the original series for stable@ but they made their way
in anyway; I'm not quite sure by what means.

For the *fix*, since it has a Fixes: tag which identifies a commit
which had already been backported to the various stable trees, that
should make it in automatically now that it's hit Linus's tree.