Re: Proposal - lightweight auto test binaries

On 13.01.21 16:45, Andrew Cooper wrote:
I reckon for a first stab, trying to convert xenstore and cpu-policy to
the "simple" API would be a good start.  They both have trivial build
requirements, and would be trivial to convert to an exit code based
protocol, which would get us content to run for both x86 and ARM in OSSTest.

CC Juergen, who is the owner of the xenstore test.  Are you happy with
this being tweaked in the hope that it gets run automatically by OSSTest?

Sure!

I've written those tests for validating my rework of the C-xenstored
transaction handling, but including them in OSSTest is much appreciated.

Juergen