new (mostly) NetBSD patches

Hello,
I'm about to send a new batch of patches which are mostly NetBSD-related
fixes. They replace the patches I sent in december.

As my git repo became a mess, I just started again from scratch,
hopefully getting things in a better state now. Also I followed
advices using the Xen scripts, so the required fields will hopefully be there.
I threat all of them as independant (which they are), so that I can
work on the problematic ones without the need to resend the whole set.

Roger, as this is from a new git repo, I didn't add any Reviewed-by
tag as they're not strictly the same.

--
Manuel Bouyer <bouyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>