Re: Ryzen 4000 (Mobile) Softlocks/Micro-stutters

Hi All,

Trying to debug Credit2
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Credit2_Scheduler#Dumping_Status_and_Params

It should be possible to get some debug output on what Credit2 is doing via
pressing 'r' on the Serial Debug port

Does anyone know if it's at all possible to use a USB-TTY adapter? The wiki
(https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Serial_Console) says it's not possible,
this makes debugging any modern laptop really hard, I don't think I've ever
owned a laptop with a serial port.

Failing that I'll just have to add a bunch of printk's Credit2 functions