Identify an specific DomU inpecting all pages in memory

  • To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Charles Gonçalves <charles.fg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 17:02:11 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 02 Jan 2021 17:03:08 +0000

Hi,

I'm building some attack loads targeting  Xen to my PhD and need to identify the pages for a specific guest.
Assuming that I'm able to traverse the pages in memory, how do I identify a guest (by ID or Name)?

The dom0 is easy since I can inspect the start_info looking for SIF_INITDOMAIN but I have no idea to identify a specific domU.

Thanks!

Atenciosamente,
Charles Ferreira Gonçalves