Re: [Xen-devel] Xen from Xilinx 2018.3 not recognizing boot arguments

On 3/25/19 8:54 PM, Danux wrote:
Hi,

Hello,

When adding altp2m=1 argument to xen,xen-bootargs via DTB, I can see the parameter passed via xl info:

xen_commandline        : console=dtuart dtuart=serial0 dom0_mem=1G bootscrub=0 maxcpus=1 timer_slop=0*altp2m=1*

However, I got an error like this at booting phase:

(XEN) parameter "*altp2m*" unknown!

Altp2m is not supported on Arm in vanilla Xen. I can't speak for Xilinx as AFAIK they don't ship a vanilla Xen.

If you have any issue with Xilinx SDK, then I would recommend to contact them directly.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall