Re: [Xen-devel] Can someone pls repair patchwork?

Hi all, (+ Florian & +Ian, as NEC runs their own patchwork instance and may
have some insights)

before I approach I wanted to ask whether we are sure this has to do with the
list change. I am assuming that patchwork gets mails from a registered account
on xen-devel. So it is not clear whether the domain change would cause this:
see
https://patchwork-freedesktop.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html#subscribe-a-local-address-to-the-mailing-list

Looking at registered e-mails (see png), there appear to be two patchwork
instances registered with xen-devel@
* patchwork-xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
* patchwork-xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Note that https://patchwork.codeaurora.org/project/xen-devel/list/ seems to
have broken at the same time as the kernel.org one

@Ian: do you know what we did to the lists and/or e-mail handling around that
time? Could this be primarily an issue caused by some infrastructure change?
Is there a way to check whether mails are actually sent from xen-devel@ to the
patchwork instances?
If so, maybe a Credativ ticket is needed

Lars

On 06/03/2019, 11:17, "Julien Grall" <julien.grall@xxxxxxx> wrote:

    (+ Lars)

    On 06/03/2019 10:04, Oleksandr Andrushchenko wrote:
    > To whom it may concern

    Hi Oleksandr,

    > Since late 2017 the very useful Patchwork resource [1]
    > stopped working after (as I assume) Xen-devel list has changed
    > its address from xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx to the current one.
    > Patchwork is still configured to the old one, so recent
    > patches are not archived.
    > Could the respective owner from Xen community please take a look at [2]
    > and make Patchwork work again? In particular Patchwork is
    > very useful when you need a patch in mbox format without pain.

    Patchwork is hosted by the kernel community. So it would be best if you
contact
    them directly. [3].

    Cheers,

    [3] https://www.kernel.org/category/contact-us.html