Re: [Xen-devel] Organising a workshop to solve safety certification related questions (March 25/26, Cambridge, UK, Citrix)

Hey Lars

Sure, I think Kate would be a good speaker for this event.  She can share the scope of ELISA and help us to reduce process duplication if possible.  We don't need to solve all of the problems ourselves!

/Matt

From: Lars Kurth <lars.kurth.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 25 February 2019 11:49
To: Matt Spencer
Cc: xen-devel; Rachel Romoff; Nancy McGrory; Committers; Rich Persaud; Jarvis Roach; Artem Mygaiev; Robin Randhawa; Stewart Hildebrand; vfachin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Alex Agizim; Irby Thompson; Giulio Corradi; Richard Bellairs; Hisao Munakata; George Dunlap; Oscar Ballan; Stefano Stabellini; Saraschandra Reddy Madem
Subject: Re: Organising a workshop to solve safety certification related questions (March 25/26, Cambridge, UK, Citrix)

Hi Matt,

> If you want some help putting the business case together at the top of Day 1, I am more than happy to help with that.
thank you, that would be appreciated. Artem and Alex are also looking at helping. But nothing is set in stone: I will fire off

> Also, should we have some discussion around the Elisa project and if there should be any cross working between Xen and that group?
Agreed: one way of looking at this would be to use learnings from the process we are starting in the Xen Project which could serve as input for Elisa.
Do you think it makes sense to invite Kate Steward? I can reach out to her, but this maybe somewhat premature.

Maybe a slot about related initiatives would be good: as far as I understand there is an update about SIL2LinuxMP at embedded world Conference 2019 this week, which may be worth summarising.

Best Regards
Lars
P.S.: I am currently checking whetherCitrix can host more than 16 people for the meeting (which is the capacity of the meeting room I have booked) - it looks as if we will be close or beyond that number

On 25 Feb 2019, at 11:34, Matt Spencer <Matt.Spencer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Lars

If you want some help putting the business case together at the top of Day 1, I am more than happy to help with that.  Also, should we have some discussion around the Elisa project and if there should be any cross working between Xen and that group?

/Matt