Re: [Xen-devel] rootfs about xen on FVP-Base-ReVC-2xAEMv8A

On 22/02/2019 05:57, 敏 wrote:

hello

Hello,

now ,I am trying to run domain0(xen on FVP-Base-ReVC-2xAEMv8A)but there is a issue about rootfs ,
kernel panic  VFS:ubable to mount root fs on unknown-block
the filesystem image is xenial-server-cloudimg-arm64-uefi1.img
I can not resolve this issue ,can you give me some opinion?

Can you provide a bit more details such as the FVP command line, kernel command line and the full log?

Best regards,

--
Julien Grall