[Xen-devel] XTF perf - Micro Benchmarks

Dear all,

I added a perf category to XTF, and added functions to measure time in the
guest. Finally, I added a first micro benchmark that measures the time to
call a specified hypercall, and print the average time the hypercall takes.

The added category should be useful to implement further micro benchmarks.

Best,
Norbert

Amazon Development Center Germany GmbH
Krausenstr. 38
10117 Berlin
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Schlaeger, Ralf Herbrich
Ust-ID: DE 289 237 879
Eingetragen am Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB 149173 B