Re: [Xen-devel] RT Xen on ARM - R-Car series

On Tue, Feb 05, 2019 at 10:40:19AM +0200, Andrii Anisov wrote:

> On 04.02.19 23:58, Julien Grall wrote:
> > Thank you for writing a patch. I am back in France this week for family
> > reason and will not have time properly give a spin this week. Stefano,
> > Andrii, can you test it?
> I'll do that today.
> Guys, could you please suggest what are evidences that runstate function
> properly?

You should see a reasonable amount of stolen time. A simple test would
be to spin 2 VMs with 1 vCPU each and pin them to the same physical
CPU. Then run a CPU intensive workload on each of them, and the 'st'
time shown in `top` should be ~50% I think.

> Is it enough just to build and run it, so that it should not crash?

Not crashing would be good indeed :).

Thanks, Roger.