Re: [Xen-devel] Mapping HVM guest memory from Dom0

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 8:47 AM Spencer Michaels
<spmichaels.work@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have, but libvmi doesn't fit my use case — it only works with Windows and
> Linux HVM guests. I will need my application to work with PV and HVM guests
> that are neither Windows nor Linux.

LibVMI works with PV guests and you can initialize it without the OS
specific features. If you use vmi_init followed by vmi_init_paging you
can do v2p translation, reading/writing memory regardless of what OS
is running in the guest.

Tamas