Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 118441: regressions - trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass

Julien Grall writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 118441: regressions -
trouble: blocked/broken/fail/pass"):
..
> failure (trapped): status 65280 at Osstest/TestSupport.pm line 486.

The real error is this:

  Connection closed by 172.16.144.44 port 22

At 2018-01-29 19:15:29 Z.  This is mysterious to me.  I think that
message means that the osstest controller's ssh client got a TCP
connection close.  It was running an innocuous and short-running
information gathering command.

I looked in all of the logs from /var/log (apart from the ones from
the installer) and none of them show anything at this time.  The next
test step was able to ssh to the box just fine.

It seems that the sshd servicing this particular request just exited
and there is no explanation.

The DHCP leases seem to be being renewed very frequently (every 4 mins
AFAICT, although the server default lease time is 10 mins) but this
should not cause lossage.  In any case the previous renewal was
19:13:40 so the next one wouldn't be until 19:17, ie after the
failure.