Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v4 8/8] drivers/passthrough/arm: Refactor code for arm smmu drivers

Hi Sameer,

On 19/12/17 03:17, Sameer Goel wrote:
Pull common defines for SMMU drivers in a local header.

I was expected to see this patch before SMMUv3 is added. But I am ok with that too.

However, if you want to do some renaming this should be done separately. So it will be easier to know this patch is only consolidation.

But why do you need to do renaming at first in the SMMUv3? The code is new.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall