Re: [Xen-devel] Only 1 CPU was detected

On 28/09/17 09:22, Hongjiang Zhang wrote:
> See the attachment.

Uuh, that is rather bad, I guess.

Just to be sure: can you please add "loglvl=all" to the xen boot
parameters? This would need to be added in your grub config file just
where "no-real-mode edd=off" is specified today (parameters for xen.gz).
Then repost the "xl dmesg" output, please.

Setting up a serial console would help, too, as you could then capture
the output with enabled x2APIC, which might help to find the reason why
Linux boot is hanging with this option.

Additionally you should check whether you can update the BIOS of the
test machine to a more recent version. It seems to be broken.

Juergen