Re: [Xen-devel] Windows "heinsenbug" (WAS: Re: Notes Design Session: Making Releases Lessons Learned: Improving Our Release Process and Tooling)

Hi Paul,

On 09/14/2017 03:33 PM, Paul Durrant wrote:
Julien,

   That should not be too hard. We have a driver install agent for XenServer that
will manage all the necessary driver staging and required reboots. Hopefully it
should mainly be a question of building that installer to pick up drivers from the
upstream master branches rather than the internal XenServer branches. AFAIK
osstest is using XenRT customized Windows images so hopefully we can use the
slipstreamed XenRT agent to then fetch and run the driver installer. IIRC it sets
some form of cookie in xenstore once it is done, so the rest of the test cycle
would just need to wait for that to appear. >
   I'll look into how to progress this when I get back from the US.

I wanted to bump the discussion. Do you have any update here?

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall