Re: [Xen-devel] How to prepare the COLO test environment

山本真吾 <yamamoto.140387@xxxxxxxxx>于2017年9月18日周一 下午6:27写道:
Hello,

I am looking for ways to try out COLO.
I tried a wiki and mailing list, but I failed.
I do not know whether the wiki and the mailing list are correct.
Could you tell me the latest way to try it?

I have read the following documents:

COLO - Coarse Grain Lock Stepping

Mailing list

If there are some mistakes in English, I'd like apologize.
Thank you.

Unfortunately, wiki and the mail can't be updated. Latest COLO use user space COLO-Proxy in qemu,
Wiki just guide you to setup kernel space COLO-Proxy(this version COLO-proxy not being maintained).
For some reason, Xen COLO need use some KVM COLO codes, but we haven't push all qemu code
to upstream, just in progress.
So, you can try our internal latest version:
Xen:
https://github.com/zhangckid/xen/tree/xen-colo-v2
Qemu:
https://github.com/zhangckid/qemu/tree/qemu-colo-for-xen

The start scripts is same with wiki (you just need remove the modprobe commands).
Thank you for the question, I will update Xen wiki this week.

Thanks
Zhang Chen

Yamamoto