Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] Unicore Subproject Proposal

@Wei, @Stefano,

On 07/09/2017, 22:16, "Stefano Stabellini" <sstabellini@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I would be glad to sponsor this proposal. I think it will be of great
    benefit to the ecosystem. Let me know if I need to do anything specific.

Basically, all which is needed is an agreement. Which we have from you both.
Felipe, can then add your names to the proposal.

Looking out for the evolving project and helping (e.g. through advice) is not
strictly necessary, but always welcome.

Lars