Re: [Xen-devel] Regression PCI passthrough from 4.5.5 to 4.6.0-rc1

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:12:45 +0200, Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Andreas Kinzler" <ml-ak@xxxxxx> 07/17/17 6:32 PM >>>
Jan, I still have access to the hardware so perhaps we can finally solve
this problem.
Feel free to go ahead; I'll be on vacation for the next three weeks.
Perhaps we can shortcut debugging a bit because I looked through the
patches of XenServer 7.2 and found the attached patch. Now I tried it and it seems to solve all the problems. Does that patch look good to you, too?
Iirc the patch had even been submitted once, and rejected as being not
generally correct (i.e. it cures a symptom rather than the cause). What
we'd need to know is the order of actions the guest takes which ought to
result in the vector getting unmasked, but doesn't in reality.

I defined XEN_PT_LOGGING_ENABLED in xen_pt.h as requested without the "hack" patch. Log is attached. Does it help?

Regards Andreas