Re: [Xen-devel] RT-Xen on ARM

Hello Meng Xu,

I've get back to this stuff.

On 03.07.17 17:58, Andrii Anisov wrote:
That's why we are going to keep configuration (of guests and workloads) close to [1] for evaluation, but on our target SoC.
I'm wondering if there are known issues or specifics for ARM.

[1] https://www.cis.upenn.edu/~linhphan/papers/emsoft14-rt-xen.pdf
Currently I have a setup with dom0 and domU's with Litmus-RT. Following the document I need workload tasks. Maybe you have mentioned workload tasks sources you can share, so that would shorten my steps.

--

*Andrii Anisov*