Re: [Xen-devel] preparations for 4.8.2

Folks,

I didn't run the XSA script. Maybe someone can have a go and test out the
instructions in
https://xenbits.xenproject.org/gitweb/?p=people/larsk/xen-release-scripts.g
it;a=summary
The scripts does requireS XSA.GIT to be checked out, but can be changed
easily to fetch XSAs from xenbits: line 26, and then follow $XSADIR

In fact --xsadir http://xenbits.xenproject.org/xsa may just work

Lars