Re: [Xen-devel] Renesas R-Car Gen3 SoCs earlyprintk support.

Hello Julien,

On 05.07.17 19:50, Julien Grall wrote:
Yocto aside, I think updating the wiki pages don't take too long. It is just adding:

* Adding a point of contact in https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_Manual_Smoke_Test/Results * Make sure Salvator-X webpage is accurate and doesn't contain non-upstream pointer (i.e dropping this yocto link contain security flaw).
I've updated the wiki [1]. Point of contact in [2] was updated earlier.

[1] https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_with_Virtualization_Extensions/Salvator-X
[2] https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_ARM_Manual_Smoke_Test/Results

--

*Andrii Anisov*