Re: [Xen-devel] I was able to cross-compile the hypervisor on an amd64 host for the aarch64 target ... However, I can't build the Xen toolset

Hi,

On 07/04/2017 03:41 PM, Wei Liu wrote:
CC Julien and Stefano -- not sure if the wiki page should be updated

I don't cross-compile the tools usually but either build on the target or using an ARM chroot (setup with qemu-debootstrap).

Stefano seems to have updated the wiki page recently, maybe he is using it?