Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.9-testing test] 110903: regressions - FAIL

 Julien Grall writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-4.9-testing test] 110903:
regressions - FAIL"):
> On 21/06/17 17:26, osstest service owner wrote:
> > flight 110903 xen-4.9-testing real [real]
> > http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/110903/
> >
> > Regressions :-(
> >
> > Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> > including tests which could not be run:
> >  test-amd64-amd64-pygrub       9 debian-di-install        fail REGR. vs.
> > 110550
>
> Does anyone have an idea why it may fail here?

The error message is this, from debian-installer[1]:

   !! ERROR: Unable to install busybox

   An error was returned while trying to install the busybox package onto the
   target system.

   Check /var/log/syslog or see virtual console 4 for the details.
   [Press enter to continue]

[1]
http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/110903/test-amd64-amd64-pygrub/italia0---var-log-xen-console-guest-debian.jessie.guest.osstest.log

Of course nothing presses enter, and eventually osstest times out and
declares the test a failure.  I have a series, in the osstest
self-push-gate since last night (coincidentally), which collects the
syslog information referred to in the message.  I'm afraid that in
this test run that is not available.

One possible explanation is some kind of network problem between the
colo and the Debian servers, which are relied on for these installs.
However, we have a caching proxy (two actually - squid3 and
apt-cacher-ng) and I have searched the logs and there are no errors
there.  So this is not very convincing but without better logs it is
difficult to have a better theory.

I checked the dom0 kernel log and there is nothing.