Re: [Xen-devel] [osstest test] 110909: tolerable FAIL - PUSHED

osstest service owner writes ("[osstest test] 110909: tolerable FAIL - PUSHED"):
> flight 110909 osstest real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/110909/
>
> Failures :-/ but no regressions.
> Tests which did not succeed, but are not blocking:
>  test-amd64-i386-xl-qemuu-win7-amd64 15 guest-localmigrate/x10 fail like
> 110373

This guest had ~31G of disk and 1.5G of RAM.

The logfile

http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/110909/test-amd64-i386-xl-qemuu-win7-amd64/15.ts-guest-localmigrate.log

seems to show that the guest is paused (state "p") following the 9th
migration.  This is weird, given that xl seems to say earlier
"migration target: Domain started successsfully", which message
follows the call to libxl_domain_unpause.

I wonder if it is possible that the domain still appears paused
briefly after xl/libxlq tries to unpause it.  That is, that
XEN_DOMINF_paused might be set in the return from
xc_domain_getinfolist even after the unpause domctl returns.

By the time log collection runs, the domain seems unpaused.