[Xen-devel] Synoptek extended outage - Xen Project Massachusetts test lab

Our test and CI facility has been off the internet since approximately
0100 UTC last night.

This is due to a complete outage of the Synoptek datacentre on Boston
Post Road West, in Marlborough, MA.

One of our support staff went to the datacentre and reports:

   I came on site to speak to him personally.  It seems that five
   telephone poles were taken out yesterday evening.  All fiber lines
   were also impacted (data, phones, etc) so there is about a four to
   five mile stretch of road that has no internet.  Currently the ETA
   to bring things back up its around 1 p.m. Eastern Time.

FYI.

I think we should take up the apparent lack of redundancy with
Synoptek, but after service is restored.