Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-4.9 test] 110371: regressions - FAIL

Julien Grall writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-4.9 test] 110371: regressions -
FAIL"):
> There are now in Linux 4.9 stable branch. Now the testing is blocked
> because of again local migration [1]. The migration test seem less
> reliable than the Arndale these days... is there anything we can do?

I have an osstest branch which we think will help with the Windows
migration problems.  It's currently in the osstest self-push-gate.

You'll see from my mail earlier today that I force pushed linux-4.9.

Currently I'm waiting for Juergen to tell me whether (if we know) the
bugs fixed by his series "xen/blkback: several fixes of resource
management" are present in earlier versions of Linux, such as the 3.18
that osstest is currently using.

If those bugs are present there too then moving to Linux 4.9 would not
be a regression introducing heisenbugs.  If they are then I think we
should still wait (and hope that Linux 4.9 doesn't break any further).