[Xen-devel] Nested Virtualization Support Host-Only Hypervisors

Xen supports Nested
Virtualization(https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Nested_Virtualization_in_Xen),
which means I can run Xen or KVM hypervisor inside a virtual machine,
and then create a L2 guest. However when I run a Host-Only Hypervisor
(no L2 guests, like MoRE, SimpleVisor and HyperPlatform) inside of L1
guest, the L1 hangs.

Is it able to make Xen Nested Virtualization to support Host-Only
hypervisors? It is useful for security research.

* MoRE, https://github.com/ainfosec/MoRE
* SimpleVisor, https://github.com/ionescu007/SimpleVisor
* HyperPlatform, https://github.com/tandasat/HyperPlatform

Thanks