Re: [Xen-devel] Commit moratorium for branching Xen 4.9

On 25/05/17 16:54, Julien Grall wrote:
Hi,

The patches fixing the 2 outstanding regressions have been merged.

I would like to make another attempt to branch with the RC (4.9 RC7). I
don't want to branch when master != staging, so please avoid committing
new patches to staging now to let master catch up with staging. Another
announcement will be made when the moratorium is lifted.

Xen 4.9 has been branched and now re-opened. For bug fixes please commit them to staging first then backport them to staging 4.9.

Please CC me on any patch going to Xen 4.9.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall