Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable-smoke test] 109547: tolerable trouble: broken/pass - PUSHED

Ian Jackson writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable-smoke test] 109547:
tolerable trouble: broken/pass - PUSHED"):
> However, currently, with only two arm64 boxes, I don't think we have
> enough bandwidth to add this to the smoke tests.  I have put a note in
> my backlog to revisit this when we have more arm64 hardware.

FTR, for now I am considering this:

16:04 <Diziet> A better plan might be to simply reduce the proportion of cells
               in the test matrix that get tested for arm64
16:05 <Diziet> Eg drop non -multivcpu and -rtds and maybe -libvirt-qcow2 and
               -libvirt (leaving -libvirt-xsm)
16:18 <julieng> Diziet: I would be ok with that.