Re: [Xen-devel] [Xen-users] vif-bridge errors when creating and destroying dozens of VMs simultaneously

George,

Patch works as expected, no failures on create and no stale iptables
rules after running under the same load that was producing the errors
previously.

Ubuntu 16.04
Linux 3.13.0-83-generic
iptables v1.6.0