Re: [Xen-devel] [xen-unstable test] 109527: regressions - FAIL

>>> On 18.05.17 at 02:02, <osstest-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemut-win7-amd64 15 guest-localmigrate/x10 fail REGR.
> vs. 109486

There look to be two spontaneous reboots of the guest in the middle
here (once to Dom10 and another time to Dom12), with no indication
of the reason in the logs (afaics); sadly what ends up as
var-log-xen-xl-win.guest.osstest--incoming.log doesn't appear to be
suitable logrotated, so the logs for intermediate domains aren't
available. In any event - I'm puzzled, and I now wonder whether my
theory was wrong behind 933f966bcd adding verbosity in place of
the one eliminated by 2dbe9c3cd2, which may mean these strange
calls in fact happen with ->is_dying not set yet. That would mean
we may need to make get_page() itself more verbose, such that
the warning also gets logged for the paging_mode_refcounts()
case. I'd have to go check whether for a normal guest run a
meaningful amount of these messages would show up.

Jan