Re: [Xen-devel] Xen ARM community call - meeting minutes and date for the next one

Hi all,

A quick reminder, the Community Call will be tomorrow (Wednesday 3rd May) at 5PM BST.

For joining the call, please use either:

Call            +44 1223 406065 (Local dial in)
and enter the access code below followed by # key.
Participant code: 4915191

Mobile Auto Dial:
        VoIP: voip://+441223406065;4915191#
        iOS devices: +44 1223 406065,4915191 and press #
        Other devices: +44 1223 406065x4915191#

Additional Calling Information:

UK +44 1142828002
US CA +1 4085761502