Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-linus test] 104684: regressions - FAIL

On 01/26/2017 08:23 AM, osstest service owner wrote:
> flight 104684 linux-linus real [real]
> http://logs.test-lab.xenproject.org/osstest/logs/104684/
>
> Regressions :-(
>
> Tests which did not succeed and are blocking,
> including tests which could not be run:
>  test-armhf-armhf-xl           6 xen-boot                  fail REGR. vs.
> 59254
>  test-armhf-armhf-libvirt-xsm  6 xen-boot                  fail REGR. vs.
> 59254
>  test-armhf-armhf-libvirt      6 xen-boot                  fail REGR. vs.
> 59254
>  test-armhf-armhf-xl-arndale   6 xen-boot                  fail REGR. vs.
> 59254
>  test-armhf-armhf-xl-credit2   6 xen-boot                  fail REGR. vs.
> 59254

I don't see why AMR tests fail. But then I also don't see (in the serial
log) the output of 4.10.0-rc5 being booted. There is U-Boot loading it
but there it nothing coming to the console from it.

There is output from 3.16 kernels though.

>  test-amd64-amd64-xl-qemut-debianhvm-amd64 13 guest-localmigrate fail REGR.
> vs. 59254

This one fails in xc_domain_populate_physmap_exact during restore:
    xc: detail: Failed allocation for dom 4: 1024 extents of order 0

-boris