Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-linus test] 104237: regressions - FAIL

Julien Grall writes ("Re: [Xen-devel] [linux-linus test] 104237: regressions -
FAIL"):
> I would not be surprised that it takes 2.5 hours for a make allmodules
> on both the Cubietruck and Arndale.
> So I can see 2 solutions:
>       1) Increase the timeout
>       2) Only build the kernel on the Arndales. Though they are known to be
> unreliable in the colo :/

I can do either of these.  (I have just pushed to pretest a series
which will make it easier to increase the timeout for these specific
hosts.)

I'm inclined to increasing the timeout, although this slowness does
mean that our tests may be blocked more than we would like.