[Xen-devel] libxl to json return string

Hi,
I have an example attached below where I believe that libxl_physinfo_to_json()
does not return all of the correct output. physinfo.c is the C program that
outputs the json string. physc.out is the output that I recieved. physgo.out
is the output I get using the golang bindings I'm creating for xenlight.
The missing fields are :
scrub_pages, outstanding_pages, sharing_freed_pages,sharing_used_frames,
the last 4 indices of hw_cap, cap_hvm, and cap_hvm_directio

I had a similar problem with libxl_dominfo_to_json() where some data fields
were not added to the string.

It was said on the IRC channel that default values are not converted to json,
but is there a way to tell what is the default value for a data field?

Thanks!
Ronald Rojas