Re: [Xen-devel] how to enable shadow page table? Do I have to run HVM guest systems for shadow paging mode?

Hello,

I have one question. What argument should we give when we are executing the
command: python name_of_the_script ?
I presumed we should use as argument the number of the domain that we want
the script to be applied to, in my case I work on Dom0, so the command would
become: python name_of_the_script 0, but it resulted into an error:
xen.lowlevel.xc.Error: (22, 'Invalid argument').

Thank you for your help,

Alina