Re: [Xen-devel] Issues with PCI-Passtrough (VT-d) in HVM with Xen 4.6

On 02.06.16 at 21:59 Sylwester Sosnowski wrote:
Issues with PCI-Passtrough (VT-d) in HVM with Xen 4.6

Background

I am trying to passthrough an Industrial Ethernet Interface
(Hilscher GmbH CIFX 50E-DP(M/S)) on a HVM DomU running the
Xen 4.6 Hypervisor. The card is being pass-trough to the HVM
using the PCI permissive mode and VT-d is active on this platform.

Quick correction here: I meant PV and not HVM. I mixed up the
terms.

Sorry for the confusion.