Re: [Xen-devel] MiniOS on ARM64

Hi Julien,

Sorry for the late reply.

I have ported the basic framework to make it work. It
can be built and boot, but still in the early stage (lots
of functions are there but empty). The code on my github
(https://github.com/baozich/mini-os) is the latest version
(though there have been a long time since I modified it ;-)).
I think that could be a good start for Anastassios to work on.

Here is the command I use to build:

CONFIG_TEST=y CONFIG_START_NETWORK=n CONFIG_BLKFRONT=n CONFIG_NETFRONT=n \
CONFIG_FBFRONT=n CONFIG_KBDFRONT=n CONFIG_CONSFRONT=n CONFIG_XC=n \
MINIOS_TARGET_ARCH=arm64 CROSS_COMPILE=aarch64-linux-gnu- make

And the  XL config:

name = "mini-os"
vcpus = 1
memory = 128