Re: [Xen-devel] Bug in x86 instruction emulator?

On 2016-04-07 04:04, Jan Beulich wrote:
We'd need to know which exact exception (including error code and,
in the case of #PF, CR2 value) gets raised to the guest by what
specific piece of code in the hypervisor. That'll likely mean some
instrumentation of the hypervisor code.

Jan

I want to give it a try, but I'm not sure how the hypervisor code
should be modified.

Can anyone point me to some documentation or anything else that can
help me get started?

William Z.