Re: [Xen-devel] x86 patch ping

On 08/04/16 13:10, Jan Beulich wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> could I please get acks or otherwise on
>
> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-03/msg01469.html
>
> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-03/msg02167.html
> (with the 1st patch having gone in already)
>
> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-04/msg00040.html
>
> There are also
> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-03/msg03746.html
> http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2016-03/msg03747.html
> but I guess I'll put them in without further acks, considering they
> are simply ports from Linux.

These last 3 links ("x86/vMSI-X: fix qword write" and the two from
linux) are straightforward.

Acked-by: Andrew Cooper <andrew.cooper3@xxxxxxxxxx>

The first I will need to do a closer review of.

The SMEP/SMAP series is still very concerning.  I need to follow up on
the performance testing, but it currently looks like no real improvement
on the 40-70% performance hit for 32bit PV guests.

~Andrew