Re: [Xen-devel] Regarding Outreachy project on Improving CR Dashboard

On Thu, 2016-04-07 at 17:57 +0530, Priya wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Thanks for the suggestions. I have updated the changes as u had
> mentioned. I am sorry, but I could not find any errors while running
>
> $ python3 createjson.py --mbox xen-devel-2016-03 --output new.json
>
> command. I am wondering what is wrong with this and might be a
> problem with python3 or my perceval version. I have added licensing
> and python logging. You can see it in my github repo [1]. I will try
> upgrading perceval and adding in the tests in the coming days, and
> will update.

Priya, I guess I didn't explain the source for the error clearly
enough, sorry about that. It is very likely that you're not running the
latest version of Perceval, which changed the format for the items it
produces some days ago. That's why, if you're running a version of
Perceval of more than some days ago, it works, but if you run the
latest one, it doesn't work (at least for me). I'm not completely sure,
but that's why I asked you to upgrade to the latest version (either
master HEAD or version 0.1.0). If you don't see the error once you do
this, please let me know.

Thanks,

        Jesus.