Re: [Xen-devel] Stub domain crash on Xen v4.6.1

I'm sorry but this is my first attempt to use stubdom.

This is a test machine so feel free to propose xen recompilation adding printk's/obscured options or settings modification.

With regards,

Fanny

On Wed, Apr 06, 2016 at 02:49:19PM +0200, Fanny Dwargee wrote:
> Hi Wei,
>
> first: thanks for your effort. :)
>
> Find attached the 'xl create' output and the
> /var/log/xen/console/hypervisor.log
> files after creating the same domain without the
> 'device_model_stubdomain_override' configuration option.
>
> 'xl list' command output...
> Name                 ID   Mem VCPUs      State   Time(s)
> Domain-0              0  1023     2     r-----   11608.1
> win7-sp1-x64-2       28  2048     1     ------       0.4

I was hoping that you somehow had a running setup with stubdom enabled.
Have you tried earlier version of Xen or is this your first attempt to
use stubdom?

Wei.