[Xen-devel] xen run on minnowboard

hello
i'm trynig to run xen on minnowboard max .. well , there is no documentation about this .. so i was thinking to install ubuntu on my minnowboard and then install xen just like i worked on my host but i failed .. i get an error during the installation of ubuntu ..so i decide to install xen from the source but i don't know how exactly
what should i have on my sd card to get xen running on my board
do i need a bootloader , zimage , xen , dtbs and a file system !!
can you give me a little help.. i'll appreciate it

Regards