Re: [Xen-devel] Outreachy 2016

Hi Roger,

I installed Xen from the source yesterday.

​Thanks and regards
,
Paulina Szubarczyk

On 21 March 2016 at 17:28, Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 21 Mar 2016, Paulina Szubarczyk wrote:

> Hi ​Lars,
>
> ​Thank you for your answer. I am looking forward to further information from you.

Hello Paulina,

Sorry for the delay, I was away last week and I'm just trying to catch up
with all my email.

As a first step you should look into installing latest Xen from source on
your prefered Linux distribution, we have a wiki page that should help
you in doing this: http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Compiling_Xen_From_Source.

You should use the code from the git repository, either the staging or
master branches should be fine (staging might be a bit unstable, so I
would recommend starting with master).

In the meantime I will try to search for some bit-sized contributions.

Thanks, Roger.