Re: [Xen-devel] List of projects for 4.7

On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 09:10:44AM +0100, Olaf Hering wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 18, Wei Liu wrote:
>
> > Today is that last posting day for new features. And we are two weeks
> > away from the anticipated freeze date.
>
> What about features which got posted weeks ago already, namely pvscsi?
> I should probably rebase ontop of pvusb, but the beef remains the same.

Yes, you can rebase and repost. This feature falls into nice-to-have
category, too.

My assessment of the pending patch: that's two thousand lines of code in
a single patch, which potentially requires quite a few iterations to get
right. Furthermore its prerequisite PVUSB was only merged yesterday,
which has its own defects that needs sorting out first. Given the time
scale, It would be hard for PVSCSI be ready before the freeze.

But worry not, we will review it all the same if you repost.

Wei.